Special invitation made by Jean-Louis Vincent.
- Jean-Louis Vincent
- Erasme University Hospital, Université libre de Bruxelles
- Daniel De Backer
- CHIREC Hospitals, Université libre de Bruxelles
- Ignacio Martin Loeches
- Trinity College Dublin
- Paolo Pelosi
- IRCCS San Martino IST, University of Genoa
- Rui Moreno
- Unidade de Cuidados Intensivos Neurocríticos do Centro Hospitalar de Lisboa Central
- Philippe Montravers
- Université Paris Diderot – Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris
- Maurizio Cecconi
- Humanitas Research University, Italy
- Yehuda Carmeli
- Tel Aviv University, Israel & Harvard Medical
- Adrian Alvarez
- Buenos Aires Italian Hospital, Argentina
- Zeev. N. Kain
- University of California & American College of Perioperative Medicine, USA
*According to HIAE’s policies, all speakers must disclose any financial or personal conflict of interest. This disclosure intends not to avoid presentation of speaker with any significant financial interest, but to inform the audience. Unless otherwise stated, all speakers had informed the reason or not to discuss non-approval/experimental use of commercial product or device, and had announced no significant financial interest to do any promotion. In case of discussion of non-approved products, speakers must disclose the fact to participants.
The International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine for Latin America (LA) is organized in collaboration with the Intensive Care Therapy of Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein and the Department of Intensive Care Therapy of Hospital Erasme at Université Libre de Bruxelles.
Register today for the largest Intensive Care Therapy symposium in Latin American!