How can I get my certificate of attendance?
- Certificate of attendance will be sent to the e-mail provided upon registration within 10 business days after the end of the conference. Certificate of attedance will be issued for those who attended the meeting.
Can my spouse or guest attend the conference with me?
- All activities in the event are restricted for those officially registered. Individuals must wear the official exhibitor badge for admission to and while in the conference. Individuals without badges will not be allowed into the conference.
Is CME credits available at the ISICEM Latin American conference?
- ISICEM Latin American has its own accrediation system: the Continuing Education Program of Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
What policy on photography and video taken at the ISICEM Latin American conference?
- Photograph and videos are not allowed without previous authorization of conference organizing committee.
Is smoking allowed in the conference site?
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the conference site.
Is there a dress code at the ISICEM Latin American conference?
- There is no specific attire. However, we reccomend business casual dress code or business suit.
Is there food service on site?
- Yes, there are more than 25 options located in the building next to the Conference venue. You can also find other options within walking distance from the conference site.
When will the conference registration desk be open?
- For pre-courses registration desk will be open July 8 - 7 a.m. at Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
For meeting attendees registration desk will be open July 10 - 7 a.m. at Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
How to request assistance for people with special needs?
- People with special needs must send a request at "Contact us" for assistance.
Is there a parking garage for attendees?
- Parking is available at World Trade Center venue. Note that registration fee does not include parking fee.
Is there translation/interpretation offered at the conference? Which idioms?
- Yes. Portuguese and English translation will be offered in all sessions.
Is there a lost and found service in the conference venue?
- Yes, this service will be available on registration desk.
Can I register onsite?
- Onsite registration will be available. Note: Onsite registration is subject to to space availabliity. "Check "Register" for onsite registration fees.
I lost my badge. What do I do?
- You will be able to obtain one replacement badge at the onsite Registration counter. Please note that there will be a re-print fee.
The International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine for Latin America (LA) is organized in collaboration with the Intensive Care Therapy of Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein and the Department of Intensive Care Therapy of Hospital Erasme at Université Libre de Bruxelles.
Register today for the largest Intensive Care Therapy symposium in Latin American!